I recently came across this beautiful editorial for Vogue Japan featuring Lily Donaldson and only just realised it is from a previous edition, August 2011 to be precise. It simply goes to show just how truly timeless and classic this romantic pink beauty look can be! Pale and pretty for Spring, or soft and dusty for Autumn… Just love!
Get the look with my personal pick of favourites below:
- Arbonne Lipstick in ‘Candy’*
- Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush in ‘Precious Posy’
- Arbonne Lip Polish in ‘Posh’*
- Arbonne Sheer Glow Highlighter*
- Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in #167 ‘Ballerina
- Arbonne Eyeshadow in ‘Petal’*
*As Arbonne is consultant based, you will need an ID# number if you wish to purchase from their website. Please feel free to use my personal Arbonne ID#613365556 to shop via the links above. EB x
Happy Wednesday Beauties!
Love, Emily x
pics: voguejapan, whowhatwear, arbonne, chanel, clinique